Education & Reference Q&A

More Education & Reference questions please visit : UKAny.com


2 quotes. for the best answer?
Right now let me state something right very soon. I'm not depressed or upset or anything like that. These two quotes are two of my favourites and they have contradicting meaning. Like I said, for the best answer you can give me for them. How do...

22-23 too aged to start university?
For personal and family reasons I wasn't competent to start my gcse's and a-levels until now. I'm 16 (17 in august). I'm a bit worried that by the time I finish I'll be too elderly to start university.

Not just from course point of view because I know near are...

2nd year of uni is going to be horrible. Pleaseeeeee assist meeee?
Just feel like go is getting worst and worst by the day. Should be going into 2nd year of university this september if resits go resourcefully. Me and my friend were ment to be living in indistinguishable flat on campus but now shes said...

3rd attempt. How to work out the plan of this table?
Earnings per week__________ Male - Female lb0

3year ancient beside suspected autism please relief!?
Hi my son has suspected autism without any speech he cant dress him self or do any other aspects of personal nurture he has no concept of danger and have to be watched constantly he has sever behavioral problem one and only 2 days ago he throw a table...

46 year old-fashioned Nurse and necessitate to start over surrounded by another paddock?
Hi I have to give up nursing due to a busted shoulder. My pin no have just expired so Iam indeed looking at going back to University to seize another qualification. But what? I'm good with numbers but not head covering good...

48% surrounded by the second year, inevitability 60% overall to gain a 2:1 isit worth me going backbone for the final year?
I have scored 48% contained by my second year of university, which is extremely poor and appears impossible for me to gain a 2:1 which requires 60%. I have done extremely poor this year...

5 as level too much?
I am definitely taking biology chemistry and physics a level, i would resembling to take french and possibly psychology too. is this too much? I'm an a/a* student for GCSE currently (awaiting results) and am a* (mocks and january chemistry GCSE is which i got full marks) surrounded by the subjects...

5 gcses (a*- c*) and 2 alevels, university an route ?
Hi, If I have 5 gcses and 2 Alevels, Can i go to uni ? also surrounded by the uk plymouth, do you have to Pay to get into university and how much is it ? And if i enjoy 5 gcses and 2...

6 Assignments i n1 time :RE?
Original post is below however i just got phonecall from one of my teacher and she said i can drop 2 of my subjects cos my grades r good from first simester and i have till monday lol so woooop i reason sum1 loves me. old post is below this...

6 Assignments within 1 morning? lol?
u reckon i can do 6 assignments in 1 day and an alnighter its 2:47 pm very soon gota hand in friday tomorow. ive dun bits on them u reckon if i hardcore work + world cup i can finish? its not frozen just research alot of it. for sum...

6th Form or College? Help!?
Hi. I'm really stuck on whether to got to college or whether to carry on at my current school 6th form. The subjects I will be studying I can do at both places. I really want to go to college as a fresh start as I don't really like my current...

7 notification word dislike by public used by advocate approaching by politician what is that word?
Can any body help? --d-p-- this is the word. clues: 1) Public hates this. 2) Liked by politicians. 3) Used by advocate. asdfpgh You already have one word. The single ones I could come up with are enmity..... disdain...

A 14" portable laptop near a 24" external monitor or a power house of a 17" laptop?
Sorry, I couldn't decided where to post this sound out... What so you think? And why? I'm actually thinking rather far ahead but I intend on studying Web design/development at university. I was thinking I'd prefer the...

A arena have 100 spaces. If they saturate adjectives the seating and steal contained by £100 how oodles of respectively ticket is sold if...?
Adults - lb10 Pensioners - 50p Children - 10p Please explain simply step by step Archana is on the right track, but in the example solution she gives, not adjectives the...

A bit worried just about English GCSE :(?
Is it easy or hard? Any right advice to help me succeed? What are the question like? It is fairly ok if you are prepared. English Literature question are normally about the essay or how this text can be interpreted. English Language questions usually ask you to...

A brief summary of Nelson Mandela...?
please can you write me a short text?? thanks :D Read and swot up about him and then write your own "short text". Please don't ask the Yahoo Community to grip in academic dishonesty by writing something for you to plagiarize! http://www.anc.org.za/people/mandela.htm…

A British/Scottish Girl going to a American university?
I'm 16 years old and I'm thinking about university's and i would love to be in motion to America for Uni and i was wondering what i would need to do to progress there and then the press of accommodation and money...any ideas or facts? appreciation! Any...

A code have be given for three of these four words. The codes are not within duplicate charge as the words?
and one code is missing. You need to work out the code rules and answer the questions that follow. FARE HAIR RAID HIRE 1267 4215 3616. Find the code for HARE. Find the word...

A college have withdrawn my application short my assent. Really upset?
I went for an interview for a college and the woman was giving me a really rock-hard time. My cousin and my mother were waiting for me. My mom could hear that the woman was accusing me of dropping out of college so she intervened...

A Coursework, C Exam = What Grade?
I don't know if it's a high/low A or C so say they're both average. Exam -> 40% Coursework -> 60% Any chance i could gain an A? What if it was a high C? Thanks Depends on subject? But I'd vote a B which is still...

A credit entry of £450 on X's side surrounded by accounts of Y have arisen by X returning merchandise to Y.....?
is this because an expense has decreased due to the return of a purchase? No. The commentary of X on Y's books is an Account Receivable. By X returning the goods, they (X) no...

A cross-examine something like the english poetry exam?
How many questions will you be asked and do you attain marked for how much you write? is IT really necessary to write close to 2-3 full pages for the comperative question? Will I get hold of less marks if I be concise and straight with the points...

A difficult quiz?
Given that the ontological necessity of existence must be defined as essential to Being itself, how can such ground of the epistemological function be articulated without assuming an a priori and unwarranted existential premise? Thanks :) Meet Dick. See Dick run. Meet Jane. See Jane run. See Dick and Jane run. Did...

A dutiful 70's style framework for powerpoint?
I need a psychedelic (If thats how you spell it..lolz :D) background for my powerpoint presentation (It's roughly 'Much ado about Nothing' by Shakespeare with a 1970's verbs. Also I need help on decide which famous actors/actress' could play the different characters in Much Ado About Nothing -...




Find More Character Education Articles